WELCOME 2014.......OPEN LETTER TO 2013

Hey guys am really writing this blogpost just to say thankssssssssss 2013 for all the valuable and important lessons I've learn. God has stood by my side through my ups and down. 

Let me tell you all no matter what you going through just stop worrying keep on praying and praising God he will see you through in 2011-2012 I've lost a lot like literally lost a lot and not only did God answer my prayer he remove all the fake asss people around me. I've lost soooooooo much people because they wasn't friends. When you are up they with you and when you down it's only you. A lot of really good people have always give me good advice and I laughed at them and did my own thing. I messed up and had NOOOOOOBODY by my side but GOD ONLY GOD.

I've made a lot of changes in my life and cut out certain things I usually partake in and start to focus to building my personal life. Trust me God has proven to me in 2013 that not only I'm blessed but I'm never gonna suffer or beg for bread. A lot of ppl get carried away an make bad decision because they don't have a mind of their own. I live my life to please me and god nobody else.  I've also become soooo much responsible and more positive ever since I stay by myself and do my own thing. Please note you might. Not agree with the things I do but as long as God on my side I don't care who is against me. 

Everything I started 2013 with I've multiply entering into 2014. God has been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goood to me in good and bad I know God will deliver and so you might wonder how religious of a person I am. I read my bible and pray because if I don't I feel lost and there's nothing like having the presence of God around. Am not a Christian but am a strong firm and solid believer in the word of God. Am not trying to let none of you sympathize with me no I'm very open with certain situation I've being through and no matter what I will NEVERRRRR give up or let anyone lead me astray.  

WHATSOEVER 2014 HAVE FOR ME AM SOOOO READY AND EXCITED BECAUSE NO MATTTER WHat COME MY WAY NOT ONLY WILL I CONQUER I WILL BE VICTORIOUS .MY GOD NEVER FAILS ME. FRIENDS FAMILY LOVE ONES ALWAYS FAIL BUT MY GOD MY GOD MY GOD IS SO AWSOMEEEEEE. 

ON PERSONAL LEVEL I,M NOT A HYPE PERSON AM VERY HUMBLE AND MOST TIME PEOPLE THINK I,M A HYPE PERSON NOOOOOO AM NOT. I WAS JUST BORN A FASHIONISTA WITH STYLE THRU MY UPS and DOWN YOU WONT KNOW BECAUSE I ALWAYS LOOOK GREAT. I LOVE FASHION I LOVE DRESSING UP AND BEING GIRLY. ALOT A TIMES THESE GAYs IN JAMAICA THEY BRING ME DOWN AND TALK BAD OF ME LIKE AM THE WORST. NOT THAT I AM WORRIED OR THREATEN BY WHAT THEY SAY NOO NEVER THAT I JUS WANT THEM TO KNOW ITS A LOOSING BATTLE THEY UP AGAINST BECAUSE NOOOOOOO NEGATIVTY CAN NEVER GET ME DOWN.  AM VERRRRRRRRRRRY POSITIVE THRU GOOD AN BAD I ALWAYS WANNA FOCUS ON MY GOD WHICH IS THE HEAD OF MY LIFE AND HOLD MY HEAD UP HIGH BECAUSE I,M HERE FOR A PURPOSE AND YOU ALL WILL SEE. 

AS I BEGIN THIS NEW YEAR I WANNA SAY THANKS ONCE AGAIN TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD ABove FOR NEVER STOP LOVING BLESSING AND PROTECTING ME. I WILL ALWAYS EXALT AND PRAISE HIS NAME. I MUST COMMEND MYSELF ALSO FOR TAKING TIME TO FOCUS ON ME AN DO ME AND DO WHATEVER I WANT WHENEVER I CHOOSE. IVE ALWAYS WANNA LIVE MY LIFE IN A WAY IN WHICH I DO MY OWN THING AN BEING INDEPENDENT AT WHAT I DO. I SPEAK PROSPERITY GUIDANCE PEACE BLESSINGS MIRACLE AND GOD MERCY OVER MY LIFE TO KEEP ME SAFE AND HELP ME TO STAY FOCUS PLUS TO MAKE SURE I DO THE RIGHT THING AND NEVER FOLLOW ANYBODY BUT DO MY OWN THING. THANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKS TO ALLLLLLLLL THE PEOPLE WHO STOOD BY ME MY MOM OMG I LOVVEEE AND PRAY FOR HER EVERYDAY. I,M MORE CLOSE TO MY FAMILY MORE THAN EVER SINCE I MOVE OUT ON MY OWN AT THE AGE  OF 16 + AN From THEN THE ALMIGHTY HAS KEPT ME SAFE AN ALIVE. IVE LOST ALOT AFRIENDS IN THIS YEAR AND PREVIOUS YEARS That PAST AND AM SOOOOOOOOOO THANKFUL AND HAPPY THAT I HAVE A GOD ,SAVIOUR ,FRIEND ,FATHER and EVERYTHING LIKE THE ALMIGHTY GOD WHO ALWAYS WITH ME 

THANKS TO EVERYONE THATSBEING SUPPORTING MY BLOG AND SHOWING LOVE AM REALLLY GREATFUL FOR EVERY LOVE AND ADVICES I GET FROM PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD. IM SO LUCKY TO MEET ALOT OF REALLY POSITIVE PPL WHO INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE METO BE BETTER AND LIVE MY LIFE AND BE HAPPY AND THATS WHAT  THIS NEW YEAR IS ABOUT MAKING THE RIGHT DECISIONS AND DO ME EVEN BETTTTTERRRRR


THANKS FOR READING. HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU ALL. GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU ALL MUAHHHHHHHHHHHH XOXOXOXOXOX 

Comments

Popular Posts